IRCTC Tourism: 5-Day “Andaman Delight” Package starting from ₹21120/-
IRCTC Tourism has recently come up with a notably economical tourist package to Andaman & Nicobar Islands. The package that is called the “Andaman Delights Ex Kolkata” covers the flight costs from Kolkata to Andaman and back, air-conditioned deluxe accommodations, full day tours and meals (4BF + 4Dinner), all at a cost of just ₹ 21120. It is definitely a win-win situation for all the people out there who have had Andaman on their bucket lists for long!
The upcoming comfort class tour would commence on August 15, 2018, and would last for four nights and five days. The prime destination to be covered is Port Blair Havelock.
Everything you need to know about IRCTC’s Andaman Delight:
- The Tour will commence on 15 August with the morning flight from Kolkata to Port Blair at 7:35 am and conclude on 19 August at 12:35 pm.
- The package includes Indigo Airlines Economy class Air ticket.
- The cost is ₹ 21120 for triple occupancy, ₹ 21760 for double occupancy and ₹ 19815 for extra occupancy. (The costs stated are ‘per person’ costs and are inclusive of GST.)
- The costs include all applicable permits and taxes, and exclude all kinds of personal expenses.
- Some of the main attractions of the tour are Corbyns Cove Beach, Cellular Jail, Havelock Island, Kala Pathar, and Ross Island.
- Tourists will have to bear any extra costs such as Jolly Ride & Snorkeling.
- The hotel accommodation costs for one child below the age of 4 years would be complimentary.
- Flight tickets would be required for children above 2 years and below 12 years of age. Infant tickets would be required for children below 2 years and infant fare would be required to be deposited in cash.
- Maximum availability is for 19 passengers.
It is better to book it ASAP due to limited ticket availability. For more details about the package, please visit IRCTC Tourism.
IRCTC Tourism website is also offering tourist packages for other international and domestic locations, the details of which are available on the official website. Apart from this, IRCTC this year has come out with special offers such as Budhha Circuit train, etc.